Covid-19 (Corona Virus) Control Statement
The health and safety of our patients and employees is priority number one! To maximize patient, staff, and visitor safety we are remaining diligent and consistent with CDC recommendations. Please call the facility and speak to your provider if there is any question surrounding your appointment. Our facilities will remain diligent and open to care for our patients. To help us do our part in controlling Covid-19 we ask:
- Sick employees/patients/visitors to our facilities are to stay home until fever free/ symptom free for greater than 24 hours.
- We are requiring a mask or facial covering upon entering our facility and for the entirety of your treatment session unless you are unable to do so for medical reasons (we have masks to provide, but we do ask that you supply your own if you can due to limited supply).
- Anyone who appears to have acute respiratory illness symptoms (i.e. cough, shortness of breath, fever) upon arrival to the facility will be rescheduled to a later date when symptom free.
- If an individual is sick and/or has traveled in a HIGH RISK area outside of Maine, New Hampshire, or Vermont; you are asked to self-quarantine for 14 days or provide a negative test for COVID-19.
- Do not come to the facility if you were advised to self-quarantine or have been in contact with anyone who has been advised to self-quarantine.
- Please call the facility if you have visited us and have become ill with symptoms of or diagnosis of Covid-19 so we can take appropriate safeguards.
- Please call with any questions regarding our current policies due to COVID-19 and thank you for your cooperation during this time.
Welcome To Accel Physical Therapy
At Accel PT, we’re here to help you get back to your optimal health and function. Our highly trained physical therapists will accelerate your recovery, work to accomplish your goals, and listen to accommodate for your needs. We use unique, evidence-based treatment approaches, to provide optimal care centered around you. Our goal is to get you feeling better faster, and give you the tools to maintain optimal health.
Accel PT is conveniently located at Brunswick Landing in Brunswick Maine, Accel Physical Therapy is a locally owned, independent outpatient orthopaedic/sports clinic and an affiliate of Pinnacle Rehabilitation Network (PRN).