Covid-19 (Corona Virus) Control Statement
The health and safety of our patients and employees is priority number one! To maximize patient, staff, and visitor safety we are remaining diligent and consistent with CDC recommendations. Please call the facility and speak to your provider if there is any question surrounding your appointment. Our facilities will remain diligent and open to care for our patients. To help us do our part in controlling Covid-19 we ask:
- Sick employees/patients/visitors to our facilities are to stay home until fever free/symptom-free for greater than 24 hours.
- For visitors and patients, a cloth face covering is required. If a visitor or patient arrives to the healthcare facility without a cloth face covering or a questionable safe face covering, a facemask will be provided.
- Anyone who appears to have acute respiratory illness symptoms (i.e. cough, shortness of breath, fever) upon arrival to the facility will be rescheduled to a later date when symptom free.
- Please seek advice from your medical provider if you are sick and/or have developed signs of a fever (100.4 degrees), symptoms even if mild – shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat, cough, changes in smell or taste, new body aches or chills, severe fatigue, or new gastrointestinal issues such as vomiting or diarrhea
- Do not come to the facility if you were advised to self-quarantine or have been in contact with anyone who has been advised to self-quarantine.
- Please call the facility if you have visited us and have become ill with symptoms of or diagnosis of Covid-19 so we can take appropriate safeguards.
- Please call with any questions regarding our current policies due to COVID-19 and thank you for your cooperation during this time.
Welcome To Accel Physical Therapy
At Accel PT, we’re here to help you get back to your optimal health and function. Our highly trained physical therapists will accelerate your recovery, work to accomplish your goals, and listen to accommodate your needs. We use up to date, evidence-based treatment approaches, to provide optimal care centered around you. Our goal is to get you feeling better faster, and give you the tools to maintain optimal health.
Accel PT is conveniently located within the new Martin’s Point Health Care building, at 114 Bath Rd. on the 2nd floor. Accel Physical Therapy is a locally owned, independent outpatient orthopaedic/sports clinic and an affiliate of Pinnacle Rehabilitation Network (PRN).