Accelerate Your Recovery!
All your intake and medical history information can be gathered via our patient portal. This process is designed to allow you to accurately tell us about you in the comfort and safety of your own home. Please contact us if you did not receive the patient portal registration email.
- Bring your Insurance card, your prescription, and any other necessary referral information.
- Please expect to pay any co-pays at the time of service.
- Wear comfortable loose clothing that will allow you to move easily and allow your physical therapist to evaluate you best.
What To Expect
- Your first visit begins with an evaluation of your medical history, as well as other important factors related to your injury.
- Your physical therapist will then use these findings to develop a comprehensive treatment program centered around you.
- Based on your individually-tailored treatment program, your Physical Therapist will discuss with you the best options to achieve your long-term goals.
Our Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
We kindly request a 24-hour appointment cancellation notice. If you need to reschedule an appointment on short notice, we will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
Insurance for Physical Therapy
Your Preferred Provider!
At Accel Physical Therapy we understand that the sooner you start your physical therapy with us, the faster you recover. Contact our office today to inquire about same-day services. We accept most major insurance plans and we offer low self-pay rates. As an independent provider, our rates are often several times less expensive than hospital-based facilities!
What if I don’t have insurance or do not want to use my insurance?
Our Self-Pay Rates:
First appointment – Evaluation and treatment as needed $120
Follow up treatments per visit – $100